Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sanket Pattekar <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/02 17:16:04 UTC

XSLT->Cinclude Transformer do not work

Hi,
          I am using the following cocoon pipeline.

<map:match pattern="*/index.html">
     <map:generate src="documents.xml">
     <map:transform src="document.xsl">
     <map:transform type="cinclude"/>
     </map:serialize>
</map:match>

documents.xml is a explained in file below
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<root>
   <node>contents/Info</node>
   <node>contents/News</node>
</root>

What I do in document.xsl is take these node elements and convert the
same into an equivalent cinclude input file.

What I have observed is that this multiple pipelines doesnot work.

However If I remove the cinclude transformer and serialize the output
to xml, save this xml file and give it as input to cinclude it works.

Some how this pipelining xslt and cinclude transformers do not work in
conjuction.

I am using cocoon 2.1.8, JDK 1.4.2_10 and tomcat 5.0.28

Any inputs would be appreciated.

Sanket.

What I am doing is bacically accessing documents.xml, picking up the
links in this

Re: XSLT->Cinclude Transformer do not work

Posted by Leszek Gawron <lg...@mobilebox.pl>.
Sanket Pattekar wrote:
> Hi,
>           I am using the following cocoon pipeline.
>
> <map:match pattern="*/index.html">
>      <map:generate src="documents.xml">
>      <map:transform src="document.xsl">
>      <map:transform type="cinclude"/>
>      </map:serialize>
> </map:match>
>
> documents.xml is a explained in file below
> <?xml version="1.0"?>
> <root>
>    <node>contents/Info</node>
>    <node>contents/News</node>
> </root>
>
> What I do in document.xsl is take these node elements and convert the
> same into an equivalent cinclude input file.
>
> What I have observed is that this multiple pipelines doesnot work.
>
> However If I remove the cinclude transformer and serialize the output
> to xml, save this xml file and give it as input to cinclude it works.
>
> Some how this pipelining xslt and cinclude transformers do not work in
> conjuction.
The problem probably is in document.xsl. Please post it's code.