Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by meru5 <me...@libero.it> on 2007/10/24 00:04:22 UTC

Create XML Schema with Xerces

Hi

i must use the Xerces' library in order to create a XML Schema file, but i
can not find the methods and the right to do it.

I have got to create this XML Schema starting from datas - extracted from a
database - which represent the component of the schema itself.

I have no file to give to XSLoader, but i must follow the path in reverse
order.

I have tried to use the packages org.apache.xerces.impl.xs but without
results.

Is it possible?

Please, if anyone knows how to create a XML Schema using the libraries given
by Xerces, could gently tell me something?

Thanks

Andrea Merli