Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org> on 2003/02/05 14:40:16 UTC

mailing lists moved (I hope!)

I believe that I have now completed the moves for soap-*, axis-*, and
[xml]rpc-* from xml.apache.org to ws.apache.org.  The mail sent to the
old locations should be automatically forwarded.

Of course, hick-ups are always a possiblity.  Let me know if there are
any problems.  Once this settles down, I presume that it is onto the cvs
repositories...

- Sam Ruby

Re: mailing lists moved (I hope!)

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>.
Ryan Hoegg wrote:

> xmlrpc-* isn't working.  I tried both.  Here's the dev bounce message.

OK, found the problem.  There was one more place where I needed to
s/rpc/xmlrpc/.  Should be corrected now.  If not, let me know.

Posted by Ryan Hoegg <rh...@isisnetworks.net>.

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at apache.org.

Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 09:54:11 -0500
From: Ryan Hoegg <rh...@isisnetworks.net>
To: xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org

If you are reading this, we are up and working with our new mailing list
address: xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org.