Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Claude Kries <cn...@aww.uni-hamburg.de> on 2005/08/10 15:44:13 UTC

Statistics for Spamassassin / Spam

Hi there,

it would be nice to hear of some statistical tools you are using, to
analyze how much spam SA filtered during a period of some time.

Any out ther? Maybe some generating nice HTML output or something?

kind regards
claude

Re: Statistics for Spamassassin / Spam

Posted by Claude Kries <cn...@aww.uni-hamburg.de>.
Matt Kettler wrote:
> Claude Kries wrote:
>
>>Hi there,
>>
>>it would be nice to hear of some statistical tools you are using, to
>>analyze how much spam SA filtered during a period of some time.
>>
>>Any out ther? Maybe some generating nice HTML output or something?
>

> There's some misc mrtg scripts out there, which use MRTG's pretty graph
> generation tools.
>
> I use MailScanner-mrtg, since I run MailScanner:
> http://mailscannermrtg.sourceforge.net/
>
> There's a lot of others out there too:
> http://users.2z.net/rpuhek/scripts_public/spamd/
> http://www.roads.lut.ac.uk/txt/exim-mrtg.html
> http://vvv.csma.biz/apps/mrtg-spamscorer.shtml
>

> And several that aren't mrtg based such as this text-mode analyzer:
> http://david.hexstream.co.uk/linux/scripts/

Thanks Matt. I have found yet another tool which is called "munin"
http://www.linpro.no/projects/munin/

I will have a look at some of those.

Best wishes,

Posted by Claude Kries <cn...@aww.uni-hamburg.de>.