Posted to user@struts.apache.org by T Gore <vi...@proj.com> on 2001/02/14 03:35:55 UTC

Starter kit

What all do I need to download to have Web Server (Apache) a servlet / JSP reference implementation downloaded (Tomcat) and Struts.

Thanks,
TG

Re: Starter kit

Posted by Maya Muchnik <mm...@pumatech.com>.
Get (download) and install each component-project (Ant, Apache, Tomcat,
Struts) separately. Read INSTALLATION and README files in each project.
A lot on-line documentation.