Posted to derby-commits@db.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/07/01 16:37:20 UTC

[Db-derby Wiki] Update of "JdbcapiJunitTestConversion" by KatheyMarsden

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-derby Wiki" for change notification.

The "JdbcapiJunitTestConversion" page has been changed by KatheyMarsden:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/JdbcapiJunitTestConversion?action=diff&rev1=36&rev2=37

+ {OK} five years later ....  With the conversion of derbyStress DERBY-3337 the derbyall jdbcapi suite is finally finished!
+
  State is one of:
   * harness - runs as a harness test
   * adapter - runs as a canon based test in JUnit infrastructure

Re: [Db-derby Wiki] Update of "JdbcapiJunitTestConversion" by KatheyMarsden

Posted by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net>.
On 7/5/2011 7:02 PM, Dag H. Wanvik wrote:
> Apache Wiki<wi...@apache.org>  writes:
>
>> + {OK} five years later ....  With the conversion of derbyStress DERBY-3337 the derbyall jdbcapi suite is finally finished!
> Sounds good, but not sure i get this: why are some tests marked with
> state "harness" still?
>
> Dag

I'll go through and double check they actually all were converted and
update the page. I think this page has not been updated as tests were
converted.  derbyStress was the last one in the jdbcapi suite, but it
looks like there is still one in jdbc20, jdbcapi/getCurConnJdbc20.sql,
so while my statement is technically correct that the jdbcapi suite is
complete, it is probably misleading being at the top of this page as I
see now the page covers other suites.

Re: [Db-derby Wiki] Update of "JdbcapiJunitTestConversion" by KatheyMarsden

Posted by "Dag H. Wanvik" <da...@oracle.com>.