Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Radek Terber <te...@b2bcentrum.cz> on 2009/10/07 13:17:04 UTC

place assets outside the application context

Hi all.

I need place some my assets (images and documents, all saved by end user
from browser) outside of the application web context (to prvent clean it
while build by maven, and from some other reasons).
Is there any way in Tapestry to do so (for example create "virtual" URL,
which will be translated - by tapestry - to real asset location) ?

Thanks.

Re: place assets outside the application context

Posted by cordenier christophe <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You can contribute to ClasspathAssetAliasManager to create alias for asset
URLs. But asset must stay accessible from Tapestry.

Have a look at this URL
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5.1/guide/assets.html, chapter
'Simplified paths'

Christophe.