Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by DOMINGUEZ Felipe <Fe...@eurocontrol.int> on 2007/07/26 15:24:25 UTC

Axis2 Read time out with https

Hello.

I am having a problem with axis2 when connecting to a https server.

No matter what I do I get a "Read time out"  error.

I do not get the same problem when using axis 1.4

I can connect to the http server using HttpClient as explained at
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/sslguide.html
There is no problem with that, but when I use axis2 it just times out.

I have set the time out period to 2 minutes but does not change
anything.

The https server have a VeriSined signed certificate, not a self signed
certificate. I have put the certificate into the key store and configure
the client to use the key store.

			System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore",
"C:/dir/WebServices/dir-WS/dir-Test-WS-Client/64bcKeyStroe");

System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword", "pass");

Does not make any difference.

I get the same behaviour is I set system property
javax.net.ssl.trustStore or If I don't. basically the client web service
does the same thing

But if I set  system property javax.net.ssl.trustStore and I don't have
the certificate in the keystore it complains saying it does not find it.

On the internet I have found a lot of people with the same problem, but
I did not find any solution.

If anybody knows what to do can please post it.

As well I did not find any https web service that I can use for testing
rather that the one I have.

Any one knows of any.

Cheers

Felipe

____

This message and any files transmitted with it are legally privileged and intended for the sole use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Any unauthorised use or disclosure of the content of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Nothing in this e-mail message amounts to a contractual or legal commitment on the part of EUROCONTROL, unless it is confirmed by appropriately signed hard copy.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the sender.

RE: Axis2 Read time out with https

Posted by DOMINGUEZ Felipe <Fe...@eurocontrol.int>.
Hello.

I have found what is coursing the problem.

It has to do with axis2 chunking the messages.

By setting HTTPConstants.CHUNKED to false the problem  disappears

options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.CHUNKED, false);

I hope it helps to some one else.

Cheers

Felipe