Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by José Luis <jo...@generagroup.com> on 2004/11/09 11:56:29 UTC

RE: Thread deadlocking in 3.2.2 beta 5?

Hi all
In the next mail i´ll show you my test with multiprocessor machine.
I haven´t manage run tomcat in more than 1 processor.

JULE, Nicolas - DSIA said
>>Hi uwe,
>>
>>	Tomcat  is multithreaded, but is a single process (the JVM)
>>	The question is then to know  how  your JVM  is scalable on the machine
you work.
>>	Generally JVM are not able to profit of all the ressources of SMP
machines.
>>	On my opinion, this is rather a JVM implementation question, than a
question for tomcat

if Tomcat is a single process, can you run 2 tomcat containers and redirect
in two diferents processors? perhaps a tomcat proxy configuration with 2 or
more tomcats running in differents processors may be the solution.
Today i´ll do test and i´ll show its here.

thanks a lot.

---