Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Mathias Nilsson <wi...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/22 18:10:12 UTC

Query of users

Hi, I have a user database that I want to make lucene searchable. a web
administrator must be able to search for mobile numbers, name etc.
My problem is that I don't know how to make the following happen. Let's say
a user has mobile phone of 0707788756. The administrator wants to search for
8875 and get a hit. Is this possible? What kind of qyery parser should I
use?

/ Mathias