Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2012/08/22 16:27:32 UTC

[VOTE] New features.xml for 2.5.5(.1)

The Karaf features.xml file that was released with 2.5.5 is corrupt which is preventing it from actually being usable to install CXF 2.5.5 into Karaf.   This vote is just to release a new features file (version 2.5.5.1) that fixes that issue.  It installs all the CXF 2.5.5 artifacts that have previously been released.

Again, this is ONLY a features.xml file release.

Staging are:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-029/

Tag:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/apache-cxf-features-xml-2.5.5.1/

Here is my +1

--
Daniel Kulp

[RESULT] [VOTE] New features.xml for 2.5.5(.1)

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
We have 13 +1 votes (11 binding) and no other votes.   This vote passes.

Dan

On Aug 22, 2012, at 10:27 AM, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:

> The Karaf features.xml file that was released with 2.5.5 is corrupt which is preventing it from actually being usable to install CXF 2.5.5 into Karaf.   This vote is just to release a new features file (version 2.5.5.1) that fixes that issue.  It installs all the CXF 2.5.5 artifacts that have previously been released.
>
> Again, this is ONLY a features.xml file release.
>
> Staging are:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-029/
>
> Tag:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/apache-cxf-features-xml-2.5.5.1/
>

> Here is my +1
>
> --
> Daniel Kulp

Daniel Kulp

Re: [VOTE] New features.xml for 2.5.5(.1)

Posted by "Ulhas Bhole (OS)" <ap...@gmail.com>.
+1,

-- Ulhas Bhole

Posted by Johan Edstrom <se...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Oliver Wulff <ow...@talend.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

------

Oliver Wulff

Blog: http://owulff.blogspot.com
Solution Architect
http://coders.talend.com

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Freeman
-------------

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
+1

Jeff

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
+1

Christian

--

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect

Re: [VOTE] New features.xml for 2.5.5(.1)

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (non binding)

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] New features.xml for 2.5.5(.1)

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1. We need to fix the feature issue ASAP.

--
Willem Jiang

FuseSource
Web: http://www.fusesource.com (http://www.fusesource.com/)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: willemjiang

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
+1.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] New features.xml for 2.5.5(.1)

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
On 22/08/12 15:27, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> The Karaf features.xml file that was released with 2.5.5 is corrupt which is preventing it from actually being usable to install CXF 2.5.5 into Karaf.   This vote is just to release a new features file (version 2.5.5.1) that fixes that issue.  It installs all the CXF 2.5.5 artifacts that have previously been released.
>
> Again, this is ONLY a features.xml file release.
>
> Staging are:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-029/
>
> Tag:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/apache-cxf-features-xml-2.5.5.1/
>

> Here is my +1

+1

Cheers, Sergey

Re: [VOTE] New features.xml for 2.5.5(.1)

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
+1

Glen