Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by va...@bull.net on 2004/10/13 19:17:29 UTC

init problem with jdk1.4.2_05

I saw this problem in a previous post but it did not give a correct
solution. So I ask it again :
under jdk1.4.2_05, the command org.apache.xml.security.Init.init()
throws the following error :
java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access field org.apache.xpath.compiler.FunctionTable.m_functions from class org.apache.xml.security.Init

Does somebody have the solution for that ?

RE: init problem with jdk1.4.2_05

Posted by Perry Dillard <pe...@epok.net>.
You need to get the latest code from CVS and build it, or I can send you a
patched xmlsec-1.1.jar file that circumvents this problem. Luckily this
change was very isolated and it was easy to patch the one place where this
problem occurs.

=Perry

This message and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient,
please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any
attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you must
not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other
person. For further information about Epok Inc please see our website at <a
href="http://www.epok.net">http://www.epok.net</a> or refer to the Epok Inc
office.