Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2012/09/01 01:43:47 UTC

Re: [Discuss] Release 0.92.2?

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> bq. Can we not disable tests that we've labelled flakey and not issues in
> hbase?
>
> No tests were disabled this past week.

?  Because 0.92 branch had no flakey tests this week?

The last two builds of 0.92 succeeded as did my most recent local
build.  Maybe its not as bad as I thought.  I'll run some more builds
up on jenkins and see how it goes.

St.Ack

Re: [Discuss] Release 0.92.2?

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 4:43 PM, Stack <st...@duboce.net> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> bq. Can we not disable tests that we've labelled flakey and not issues in
>> hbase?
>>
>> No tests were disabled this past week.
>>

> ?  Because 0.92 branch had no flakey tests this week?
>
> The last two builds of 0.92 succeeded as did my most recent local
> build.  Maybe its not as bad as I thought.  I'll run some more builds
> up on jenkins and see how it goes.

The build https://builds.apache.org/view/G-L/view/HBase/job/HBase-0.92/552/
failed TestReplication and TestSplitTransactionOnCluster, a couple of
old favorites.

St.Ack