Posted to dev@livy.apache.org by Mobin Ranjbar <mo...@hotmail.com> on 2017/07/02 13:19:09 UTC

Scala 2.11 and Hive

Hi there,

I have a problem around using Livy and Apache Spark(Scala 2.10). I have Apache Hive that does not support Spark with Scala 2.10. I have to use Hive with Spark with Scala 2.11 but Livy does not support it. How can I have them together without having two different versions of Spark?

Thanks in Advance,

Mobin

Re: Scala 2.11 and Hive

Posted by Saisai Shao <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mobin,

Livy supports Scala 2.11 as well as Spark 2.0+. Can you please elaborate
your problem?

Thanks
Jerry

Re: Scala 2.11 and Hive