Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Rui Cruz <in...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/07 13:37:21 UTC

Re: SVG/SWF to FXG Converter

Hi,

Is there any news on this converter?

Regards

Re: SVG/SWF to FXG Converter

Posted by Deepak MS <me...@gmail.com>.
Came across another online tool to create fxgs:

http://chris.firlingcanada.com/flexdevtips/flex4.5/pathbuilder/FlexPathBuilder.html?v=1.2

Re: SVG/SWF to FXG Converter

Posted by chris_flex <ck...@christiankiefer.de>.
Hi Sascha,

the http://www.realcreation.com/S2F_Converter/ seems to ignore the alpha
values (after transforming alphs is always 1). I tried it with svgs exported
from affinity designer and illustrator cs6.

Is there something I am doing wrong?

Kind regards

Christian

Re: SVG/SWF to FXG Converter

Posted by Sascha Ahrend <sa...@icloud.com>.
Hi, you can find the latest version here:

http://www.realcreation.com/S2F_Converter/ <http://www.realcreation.com/S2F_Converter/>