Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Fiol Bonnín <an...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/18 08:05:36 UTC

Posting unanswered issues from users

Hello,

I know that for users issues, there is a users list, and I posted there
before. However, a few issues remained unanswered and, even if I have found
workarounds for my case, I think developers should be aware of them.

Please forgive me if I should not be posting here. Posts follow...

--
Antonio

Re: i18n

Posted by Ugo Cei <u....@sourcesense.com>.
On Jun 13, 2006, at 1:25 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> On 6/13/06, sat2_waran <ja...@satyam.com> wrote:
>
>> ...If we hardcode the key value like for instance,
>> <i18n:text>home</i18n:text>
>> then the translated value is getting printed, But if we give the
>> key from
>> xsl variable,
>>
>> <i18n:text><xsl:value-of select="$home"/></i18n:text> it's not
>> coming...
>
> Most probably means that $home is not what you assume - I'd check the
> output of this transform with the i18n transformer disabled, to see
> what's being fed into it.

Or it might means that the XSLT transformation is done *after* the
i18n transformation.

   Ugo

Re: i18n

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On 6/13/06, sat2_waran <ja...@satyam.com> wrote:

> ...If we hardcode the key value like for instance, <i18n:text>home</i18n:text>
> then the translated value is getting printed, But if we give the key from
> xsl variable,
>
> <i18n:text><xsl:value-of select="$home"/></i18n:text> it's not coming...

Most probably means that $home is not what you assume - I'd check the
output of this transform with the i18n transformer disabled, to see
what's being fed into it.

-Bertrand

Re: i18n

Posted by sat2_waran <ja...@satyam.com>.
Hi
We are using Cocoon 2.1(Web publishing Framework)
We have some problem in getting the i18n content in pages.

If we hardcode the key value like for instance, <i18n:text>home</i18n:text>
then the translated value is getting printed, But if we give the key from
xsl variable,

<i18n:text><xsl:value-of select=”$home”/></i18n:text> it’s not coming.

What can be done to get i18n?

Please give  suggestion so that we  can move ahead.

Sent from the Cocoon - Dev forum at Nabble.com.