Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by girish sonber <gi...@capgemini.com> on 2007/10/01 09:28:19 UTC

cxf 2.1 snapshot

can i use cxf 2.1 -snamshot version with my eclipse .is it ok or not.

i am trying to use cxf 2.0.2 version but i dont know why it could not
generate the wsdl2java.

can anyone tell how to use this cxf 2.0.2 version with eclipsse europa.
or what configuration nneded.

regards,

Re: cxf 2.1 snapshot

Posted by James Mao <ja...@iona.com>.
Hope this help
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/cxf-tools-in-eclipse.html

BTW, in cxf 2.1, the version of jaxws and jaxb has been upgraded to 2.1,
it's under development.
I personally would suggest you depend on the stable release.

James

Re: cxf 2.1 snapshot

Posted by Dušan Mamrilla <ma...@gmail.com>.
But it is working as it is (2.1 plugin, app uses 2.0.2). Maybe I am wrong,
but once the 2.1 generates wrapper classes, app works using 2.0.2 (Calendar
type is not a problem). Seems that 2.1 plugin provide java2wsdl with
Calendar mapping (2.0.2 does not)...

Re: cxf 2.1 snapshot

Posted by James Mao <ja...@iona.com>.

Re: cxf 2.1 snapshot

Posted by Dušan Mamrilla <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: cxf 2.1 snapshot

Posted by girish sonber <gi...@capgemini.com>.
hi,
sorry i am not talking about 2.0.1 i am using incubator 2.1 -snapshot
version.
is it ok to use bcz it is not officially release by the apache.

and also how can i use the cxf 2.0.2 version with eclipse europa .
is there any idea.

regards,
girish

Re: cxf 2.1 snapshot