Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Christophe Bisciglia <ch...@cloudera.com> on 2009/03/11 21:55:21 UTC

where should Cloudera host their next public training session?

Hey there, we're trying to decide where to host our next public
training session, so I'd like to simply ask - where is it needed? Use
this form or just drop me a note:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=cHZfNzNoLUlkU0dJY0VhUVUwVlpnUUE6MA

We'll do this over two days, with one day being basic training, and
the second being advanced. Both sessions cover Hive as well, with the
advanced session getting pretty deep and addressing database
input/output as well.

Anyway, we'll post more details on content, but what we really want to
know is, where would you like us to host the event? We've done a few
in the bay area, and have been meaning to come to the east coast - we
just want to make sure there's enough interest.

Also, if you want training in Europe, we'll be at apachecon on March
23rd: http://eu.apachecon.com/c/aceu2009/sessions/230

Cheers,
Christophe