Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by João Mota <jo...@ist.utl.pt> on 2003/08/04 13:54:13 UTC

slide api newbie questions

Hi, i am trying to use the slide api (in a scenario where users upload the
files and i store them using slide) and i'm having some problems with the
storing part.
My problem is very simple, i can easilly create the files within the correct
structure, with the structure helper, but i'm having some problems with
setting the file content. For what i saw the only part of the api that
adresses this is the Content helper. My problem is that i dont want to use
version control. Do i have to use it?
If so what are the settings to wich i have to configure the
revisionDescriptors in order to avoid versioning.

i have done some searches in the mailing list and i didnt found nothing
about this, but maybe this is a question that was already answered and i
missed the correct keywords, if so, my apoligies.

thanks in advance,
João Mota

Re: slide api newbie questions

Posted by Edgar Poce <ed...@hotmail.com>.
I am also a newbie so check the doc to be sure.
http://jakarta.apache.org/slide/version.html

Versioning is an option you can set when you create a
NodeRevisionDescriptors, the default is false.