Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Sundar Narayanasamy <su...@fourthstage.com> on 2001/05/22 17:45:19 UTC

Deploying SOAP objects through SSL/HTTPS

Hello,

 I am having problem in deploying SOAP objects through HTTPS. But, I am able
 to deploy the same through HTTP.

 My question is -- Is there any coding changes I have to implement on the
 server soap object?
 If yes/no, how do I do that.

 NOTE: I have jsse/jcert/jnet jars both in server and client CLASSPATH. I am
 using REDHAT as me SOAP object server and SuSE 7.1(kernel 2.4) as client

 Exception in thread "main" java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown
 protocol: https
                 at java.net.URL.<init(URL.java:480)
                 at java.net.URL.<init(URL.java:376)
                 at java.net.URL.<init(URL.java:330)
                 at
 org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.main(ServiceManagerClient.java:
214)

 Any immediate help is appreciated

 Sundar