Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Manfredo Hopp <mh...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/11 17:39:38 UTC

Understanding virtual attributes

Hello,  my testing involved a syncronization task  with external resource
mapping with virtual attributes. After running this task I want to
 propagate to external resource mapping those virtual attributes as
mandatory fields. As far as I undesrtand from documentation it states that

Virtual attribute values are:

   - unaffected by synchronizing the resource where they come from (if and
   only if the values are coming from one resource only)
   - available for propagation towards external resources

When I run propagation result is

Caused by: org.apache.syncope.core.propagation.PropagationException:
Exception during provision on resource propagacion
IllegalArgumentException: Not attempted because there are mandatory
attributes without value(s): [apellido, nombre]

So presumably attributes are null so, when or where are those attributes
values generated?

Thank you Manfredo

Re: Understanding virtual attributes

Posted by Manfredo Hopp <mh...@gmail.com>.