Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Cori Lenz <du...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/06/13 21:32:56 UTC

MV Boli font

Hello,
I want to use the MV Boli font for a commercial project. Is there any copyright attached to this font or is it free for any use?
Kind Regards,
Corinna

RE: MV Boli font

Posted by toki <to...@gmail.com>.
Cori Lenz wrote:

>I want to use the MV Boli font for a commercial project.

You need to talk to Microsoft, or its authorized agent about what the
license allows, and what it prohibits.

> Is there any copyright attached to this font or is it free for any use?

In as much as Lintotype charges US$490 for a single CPU Core, it is
emphatically neither gratis nor libre.

jonathon

Re: MV Boli font

Posted by David Rivers <dr...@ihug.co.nz>.
I understand that if you downloaded it from Fontzone it is fee to use as
you choose, or you could buy it from Microsoft - your choice.