Posted to nmaven-dev@incubator.apache.org by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/18 22:36:20 UTC

Setting up NMaven in Continuum

Hi Brett,

I'd like to setup NMaven in continuum. It looks as though the continuum
instance is running Solaris 10, which is okay, but I need to get the latest
version of Mono and jdk 1.5 installed on the build machine. How do we get
this started?

Thanks,
Shane

Re: Setting up NMaven in Continuum

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
I'll create you an account and ping you offline.

--
Brett Porter - brett@apache.org