Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Tom Backer Johnsen <ba...@psych.uib.no> on 2014/01/22 21:16:39 UTC

Opening an OpenOffice file.

Recently. when I try to open an OpenOffice file, a window from OpenOffice appears with the text: "The last time you opened OpenOffice, it unexpectedly quit while reopening windows. Do you want to try to reopen its windows again?”.

In this window there are two buttons, one with “Don’t Reopen” and the other with “Reopen”.  Clicking any of the two buttons has no visible effect, and this window remains open until I force quit the application.

In addition, output to the printer of the file does not seem to work, but editing does.

This seems like a bug to me.  But what can I do to rectify the situation?

I am using a Mac running OS X and a recent version of Openoffice (version 4 something?)

Tom

Re: Opening an OpenOffice file.

Posted by johnny smith <ka...@krovatka.su>.

please refer to the last item in the list of known issues at http://www.openoffice.org/development/releases/3.4.1.html