Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Francisco Javier Martín Romo <ja...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/16 14:25:52 UTC

convert a impress presentation in a text file

Hi there,

I need to convert a impress  presentation in a text file. Anyone know how
could I do it?

Thank you very much.

Re: convert a impress presentation in a text file

Posted by Brian Barker <b....@btinternet.com>.
At 14:25 16/01/2014 +0100, Francisco Javier Martín Romo wrote:
>I need to convert a impress presentation in a
>text file. Anyone know how could I do it?

One way:
o Use File | Export as PDF... to create a PDF version of the presentation.
o Open the PDF document in your favourite PDF
viewer and save a (plain) text version from there.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker

Re: convert a impress presentation in a text file

Posted by Francisco Javier Martin Romo <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!!!

Inviato da iPhone