Posted to user@struts.apache.org by James Mitchell <jm...@telocity.com> on 2002/10/09 17:18:45 UTC

RE: Access JSP in the WEB-INF

Yes, here it is.....

http://www.open-tools.org/struts-atlanta/downloads

James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist
http://www.open-tools.org

RE: Access JSP in the WEB-INF

Posted by micael <ca...@harbornet.com>.
Never mind, Jim.  Global forward -- duh!  Brain freeze there for a moment!

Re[2]: Access JSP in the WEB-INF

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@telocity.com>.
Wow, thanks, that's quite a compliment.  I haven't considered myself a guru,
one developer trying to help out (where and when I can).

Have a good one!

Re[2]: Access JSP in the WEB-INF

Posted by Rick Reumann <ma...@reumann.net>.

RE: Access JSP in the WEB-INF

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@telocity.com>.
Thank you.

I've spent many a late night by the laptop getting totally immersed in the
Struts codebase.
Sometimes, if you hold up a Conk shell to your ear, you can hear me pecking
away on some distant shore ;) LOL

Thanks to the almighty Gurus answering questions over the years.  They have
helped me more than 50 books ever could.  (I *actually* have a separate

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

RE: Access JSP in the WEB-INF

Posted by micael <ca...@harbornet.com>.

RE: Access JSP in the WEB-INF

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@telocity.com>.
I define a global forward.....

  <global-forwards>
    <forward   name="index"   path="/WEB-INF/jsp/index.jsp"/>

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

RE: Access JSP in the WEB-INF

Posted by micael <ca...@harbornet.com>.
How does the: