Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Muhammad Ichsan <ic...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/08 16:36:50 UTC

What best way for correlated message?

Dear All,

I have a class which send a request message and also read a response
message through socket. I want to add it into my camel. What's the
best option? I'm considering implement this (to be invoked through
bean):
/**
@return String The response
*/
public String executeMessage(String request);

This is a blocking method which send a request and set correlation key
into it and associate the request message later with the response
message using the same correlation key.

Or... do you have any better options? Like asynchronous call and receive?

Thanks

--
~The best men are men who benefit to others
http://michsan.web.id

Yang berkualitas memang beda rasanya!
http://rizqi-cookies.com