Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com> on 2011/08/10 00:12:24 UTC

Update project plan?

Can we please update the project plan [1] with the new plan for WP2 as
this affects when we can start work on implementation in WP3 and WP4.
Since we have commitments on other projects I need to be able to
adjust our resource planning.

Thanks,
Ross

[1] http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/rave-in-context/wiki/ProjectPlan

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)

Re: Update project plan?

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.
Sorry this mail went to the wrong list.

This is a project we are a part of that is using Rave (and will be
contributing once development work starts). More info when there is
something to show for it, but for the curious see
http://raveincontext.jiscinvolve.org/wp/

Ross