Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Fairuz Wan Ismail <fa...@maylab.my> on 2013/09/03 11:16:37 UTC

double entry in transaction for applied payments

Hi guys,

This is my use case (using demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org):

- Go to Invoices

- Create new Invoice in AR for AUTHOR_MADMAX

- Add WG-9943 to the invoice's item

- Go to Payments

- Create new payment of $440 from AUTHOR_MADMAX

- Set the payment as received

Is it normal that we have 6 resulting transactions (3 pairs of debit/credit)
in total? In my eyes, there are seems duplicates.

Pair 1: Payment applied to the said invoice transactions

Pair 2: Incoming payment transactions

Pair 3: Payment applied to the said invoice transactions

Thanks and regards,

---

Wan Mohd Fairuz Wan Ismail

Re: double entry in transaction for applied payments

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Check the balance sheet after posting, does it show the correct totals?
yes: everything fine.
No: let us know.

Regards,
Hans