Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/22 11:33:12 UTC

Re: Specify an Element as the fault detail through the MakeFaultMediator

Sorry, small correction in the previous mail: I want to specify an element
as the fault detail not a SOAP element.

Thanks,
Supun..

--
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc
http://wso2.org

Re: Specify an Element as the fault detail through the MakeFaultMediator

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.
I've attached a patch.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNAPSE-553

Thanksn
Supun..

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 12:51 PM, Andreas Veithen <andreas.veithen@gmail.com
> wrote:

> I think the best solution is simply to extend the meaning of the
> <detail> configuration element so that it can contain any XML content.
>
> Andreas
>
> On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 07:56, Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > There are many ways of specifying details in the fault mediator. At the
> > moment we specify expresion as an attribute, and detail text as text of
> the
> > detail element. If we introduce the capability to include an element, we
> > have three types of values for detail element.
> > Expression
> > Text
> > Element
> >
> > Since expression is specified as an attribute we don't have a problem
> > recognizing it.
> >
> > But both Text and Element will be specified as a child of Detail. We can
> > distinguise this programmatically. But we have the option of introducing
> > method for distinguising text and element syntactically. i.e. introducing
> an
> > optional attribute.
> >
> > I would like to know what the community prefers.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Supun..
> >
> > On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 5:32 PM, Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> Yes, I would like to provide a patch and I'm working on it.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Supun

> provide

> supun06@gmail.com>

> supun06@gmail.com>

> http://wso2.org/esb
> >>

> >> --
> >> Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc
> >> http://wso2.org
> >> supunk.blogspot.com
> >>

> > --
> > Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc
> > http://wso2.org
> > supunk.blogspot.com

Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc
http://wso2.org
supunk.blogspot.com

Re: Specify an Element as the fault detail through the MakeFaultMediator

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.

--
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc
http://wso2.org

Re: Specify an Element as the fault detail through the MakeFaultMediator

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.