Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Tamás Kimmel <ku...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/01 13:49:33 UTC

ServletContainerInitializer in EAR

Hi!

I am experiencing ServletContainerInitializer with @HandlesTypes always get
null classSet inside a WAR module of an EAR.
When I deploy as a single WAR, it works as expected.

My test can be found here:
https://github.com/kumm/flow-cdi-addon/blob/ear-test/flow-cdi-itest/src/test/java/com/wcs/vaadin/flow/cdi/itest/EarPlainTest.java

SerletContextListener is in a library of the WAR, it's code can be found
here:
https://github.com/vaadin/flow/blob/master/flow-server/src/main/java/com/vaadin/flow/server/startup/RouteRegistryInitializer.java

If it is worth creating a more trimmed down testcase, I shall do it.

Kimmel Tamás

Re: ServletContainerInitializer in EAR

Posted by Tamás Kimmel <ku...@gmail.com>.
It's TOMEE-2192.