Posted to marketing@openoffice.apache.org by Evrim Zeybek <ze...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/05 11:08:03 UTC

MATPP / open office

Hello,

I am Evrim, working for a drama series project called “MATPP”.

In our first episode we would like to use Open Office Program when a main character will be writing on her laptop. Since the open office program will be seen as a footage, I just wanted to ask if we should get a permission for this usage. Would be great if you could advise us on how to proceed on this matter.

We would be happy to give further information upon your return. Since are time is very limited, swift replies are greatly appreciated.

All the best,

Evrim Zeybek
+90 530 929 36 97

Re: MATPP / open office

Posted by Kadal Amutham V <vk...@gmail.com>.
No need. Open office is a fully open source software. If the name appears
in in the dama, it serves as a advertisement for the open office
With Warm Regards

V.Kadal Amutham
919444360480
914422591980