Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Nithesh Kb <ni...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/16 20:14:37 UTC

Usage of Flume in JAVA code

Hi Flume Masters,
I'm new to flume please help me to get some idea on this query.
I saw in Apache developers guide that

'' Specifically the source used is a special embedded source and events
should be send to the source via the put, putAll methods on the
EmbeddedAgent object"

suppose if i want to use exec as source and roll_file as sink, how do i
configure this in JAVA code ?

Thanks,
Nithesh

Re: Usage of Flume in JAVA code

Posted by Johny Rufus <jr...@cloudera.com>.
yes,  you can find additional details on configuring and starting the agent
here - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Getting+Started

Thanks,
Rufus

Posted by Nithesh Kb <ni...@gmail.com>.