Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Christian Fischer <ch...@innoveo.com> on 2018/10/08 12:15:31 UTC

Where is fediz-cxf 1.4.5 uploaded?

Hello,

I just checked fediz-cxf github repository and seems that version 1.4.5 was released, but I couldn't find it in maven central. Is there any plan to upload it anytime soon? Or can I get it from somewhere else alternatively? Thanks for the help.

Regards

Christian Fischer

Innoveo AG

Re: Where is fediz-cxf 1.4.5 uploaded?

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
It's available now in maven central:
https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/cxf/fediz/fediz/1.4.5/

I haven't uploaded the source jars to the main dist site yet as I have
patchy internet access at the moment.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh