Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Mark Shead <sh...@optimalinternet.com> on 2005/11/02 19:52:04 UTC

Hivemodule.xml in Eclipse and Unit Tests

I've created a small application to get familiar with Tapestry 4.
Everything works fine as a web application.  Now I'm trying to write a
few unit tests.  However when I execute the tests it Hivemind doesn't
seem to find my hivemodule.xml.  It says it can't find the service
point.  I've moved the hivemodule.xml to every directory I can think of
and it still doesn't work.

I also mangled the xml just to see if it would complain and it didn't,
so I'm fairly sure that hivemodule.xml isn't even being loaded.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get hivemodule.xml to load
when executing unit tests?

--Mark

Re: Hivemodule.xml in Eclipse and Unit Tests

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
I usually load them manually via hivemind's module loader utiltities.