Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2016/10/30 10:19:35 UTC

OFBiz security team showing on security/projects.html ?

Hi,

We have now a security@ofbiz.apache.org <ma...@ofbiz.apache.org> list, does it qualify to show on http://apache.org/security/projects.html ?
If yes, am I able to do it myself?

Thanks

Jacques

Re: OFBiz security team showing on security/projects.html ?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Le 31/10/2016  13:21, Mark Thomas a crit :
> On 31/10/2016 09:38, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>> BTW what's the point of the several "Apache Security Team" entry in the
>> list?
> Some projects are listed explicitly as, despite the text preceding the
> table, we have had enquiries of the form "How do I report security
> vulnerabilities for Apache ...".

Ah sorry, I didn't notice it was 2 columns:/

>> Also is there a mean to see the history of a page changes?
> The page is in svn so just use the normal svn tooling.

I looked for an url but despite my efforts could not find the page. I must say I have almost never used the CMS yet.

>> Le 30/10/2016  23:07, Jacques Le Roux a crit :
>>> Thanks Herv,
>>>
>>> I thought it was something like that :)
>>>
>>> I think we will create a specific page for the OFBiz security team
> To what purpose?

To maybe explain things, but it's OK like that for now.

Thanks

Jacques

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Herv,

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
Hi,

Looks like this page is intended to point to your list.
This site can be edited through CMS by every members: I just did it, please
review and eventually improve :)

Regards,

Hervé