Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Gianluca Morello <mo...@S1.my-tv.it> on 2003/10/30 20:41:14 UTC

Woody XML Binding: how to exit from continuation?

Hallo,

I'm using flow mixed with woody to bind some xml files to forms.
My logic is very similar to the woody sample

I'm trying without success to exit from the continuation after saving xml to
file.

In the flow script that process the action i can do
cocoon.sendPage("mypage") and the pipeline of mypage is processed and showed
but i remains in the same continuation.

In simple words when the form editing and the xml binding is complete i want
to go directly to http://server/mypage and not to
http://server/continuation.id. else mypage is not correctly initialized.

Thank you  for your help

Gianluca

Re: Woody XML Binding: how to exit from continuation?

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Gianluca Morello dijo:
> Hallo Escribio,
>
> i already tried using all possible variants of sendpage and also
> tricking with redirect in the sitemap but without success.
>
> Thank for your attention
> Gianluca

Hi Gianluca:

Please try to explain better the problem. Because the Carlos answer is the
right, if you are asking on how to finish a continuation while sending a
end page.

I tought you have a problem in your sitemap or you are trying to call a
non-existing resource inside your application. If this is the case, then
the question is not well formuled.

Please explain better the problem and we will try to help you.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: Woody XML Binding: how to exit from continuation?

Posted by Carlos Chávez <cc...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Gianluca Morello Escribio :-)
> Hallo,
>
> I'm using flow mixed with woody to bind some xml files to forms.
> My logic is very similar to the woody sample
>
> I'm trying without success to exit from the continuation after saving
> xml to file.
>
> In the flow script that process the action i can do
> cocoon.sendPage("mypage") and the pipeline of mypage is processed and
> showed but i remains in the same continuation.

  Hi,

  try this cocoon.sendPage("/mypage")

  regards,

> In simple words when the form editing and the xml binding is complete i
> want to go directly to http://server/mypage and not to
> http://server/continuation.id. else mypage is not correctly initialized.
>
> Thank you  for your help
>
> Gianluca

Carlos Chávez

Re: Woody XML Binding: how to exit from continuation?

Posted by Gianluca Morello <mo...@S1.my-tv.it>.
Hallo Bruno,

this is what i was looking for.

In this way i can go back to the form page without going to a confirm page.

My form page is a svg page that call a different woody form for each
different blocks of the page.

Thank you.

Posted by Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>.