Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by James M Snell <ja...@us.ibm.com> on 2002/05/22 18:44:02 UTC

[VOTE] Chat

Thursdays at 8:00am are out for me.  I can go at any of the times listed
below.

Please vote for the call schedule  (all times Pacific)

Wednesday 7:00-8:00am
Wednesday 8:00am-9:00am
Thursday 7:00-8:00am

Biweekly or Weekly? (+1 for weekly)

The agenda for the call should be established via email before hand as not
everyone is able to join the IRC chat.

- James M Snell/Fresno/IBM
    Web services architecture and strategy
    Internet Emerging Technologies, IBM
    544.9035 TIE line
    559.587.1233 Office
    919.486.0077 Voice Mail
    jasnell@us.ibm.com
 Programming Web Services With SOAP, O'reilly & Associates, ISBN
0596000952

==
Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be terrified,

do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you
go.
- Joshua 1:9

To:     axis-dev@xml.apache.org
cc:
Subject:        RE: Chat

Wednesday is fine with me.

Rich Scheuerle
XML & Web Services Development
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

Glen Daniels <gd...@macromedia.com>

05/22/2002 08:48 AM
Please respond to axis-dev

        To:        "'axis-dev@xml.apache.org'" <ax...@xml.apache.org>
        cc:

Because the w3c ws-desc conference call is 8AM pacific on Thursdays....

I would think this could be either a bi-weekly or as-needed call, and as
such we could do it on Wednesdays, with an agenda informed by the previous
day's chat.  Thoughts?

--G

Re: [VOTE] Chat

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
+1 for Wednesday 8:00am-9:00am Pacific.

Thanks,
dims

--- James M Snell <ja...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> Thursdays at 8:00am are out for me.  I can go at any of the times listed
> below.
>
> Please vote for the call schedule  (all times Pacific)
>
> Wednesday 7:00-8:00am
> Wednesday 8:00am-9:00am
> Thursday 7:00-8:00am
>
> Biweekly or Weekly? (+1 for weekly)
>
> The agenda for the call should be established via email before hand as not
> everyone is able to join the IRC chat.
>
> - James M Snell/Fresno/IBM
>     Web services architecture and strategy
>     Internet Emerging Technologies, IBM
>     544.9035 TIE line
>     559.587.1233 Office
>     919.486.0077 Voice Mail
>     jasnell@us.ibm.com
>  Programming Web Services With SOAP, O'reilly & Associates, ISBN
> 0596000952
>
> ==
> Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be terrified,
>
> do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you
> go.
> - Joshua 1:9

> To:     axis-dev@xml.apache.org
> cc:
> Subject:        RE: Chat
>

> Wednesday is fine with me.
>
> Rich Scheuerle
> XML & Web Services Development
> 512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)
>

> Glen Daniels <gd...@macromedia.com>
>
> 05/22/2002 08:48 AM
> Please respond to axis-dev
>

>         To:        "'axis-dev@xml.apache.org'" <ax...@xml.apache.org>
>         cc:
>         Subject:        RE: Chat
>

> Because the w3c ws-desc conference call is 8AM pacific on Thursdays....
>
> I would think this could be either a bi-weekly or as-needed call, and as
> such we could do it on Wednesdays, with an agenda informed by the previous
> day's chat.  Thoughts?
>
> --G

=====
Davanum Srinivas - http://xml.apache.org/~dims/