Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Altuğ B. Altıntaş" <al...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/14 12:00:43 UTC

class files disappered while deployment

Hi all;
I have very interesting problem.

I am using netbeans 6.5 + tomcat 6.x + wicket 1.3.5..

My problem is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError but not a standard one.

I have a wicket page Buy.java and Buy.html. When java files are compiled
below class files are generated

Buy$1.class --> inner class - ok
Buy$FileListView.class -- > inner class - ok
Buy.class --> main class - ok
Buy.html --> template html file -ok

Here is the most interesting part;

When i deploy my application using Netbeans (simply press run button on
Netbeans), it gives
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError : com/shop/web/enter/Buy

When i inspect directory, I see that Buy.class is disappeared but other
inner classes are there (Buy$1.class ...etc). Something is wrong but i
couldn't understand.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks.

--