Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Otto Villarin <ot...@softel.cu> on 2001/08/28 21:41:16 UTC

Delphi client for webservice over Apache SOAP

Hello

I have made and deployed an rpc-oriented web service by using Apache-SOAP, After that I create a java client to test it. It worked fine over jrun 3.0 as app server but now I am trying to implement a SOAP based client in Delphi 6.0 Enterprise for my webservice
I am having problems with the WSDL generated with java2wsdl tool from Glue because I am receiving an Internal Server Error code 500 when I run the client. Can some one let me know which is the appropiate tool for wsdl generation in Apache SOAP or any idea?
Thanks in advance
Otto

Re: Delphi client for webservice over Apache SOAP