Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by to...@meinsenf.at on 2001/10/10 13:46:44 UTC

jbuilder server.xml

Hi!

a little bit OT (but didn't know whereto write else!)

I have set up jbuilder 4.0 to use my tomcat 3.2.3, but it always wants to load
/conf/server8080.xml

java -classpath "..." org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat -config
/conf/server8080.xml

does anyone know how to change this - or where else I could ask???

thanks
mik

Re: jbuilder server.xml

Posted by Peter Mutsaers <pe...@mutsaers.com>.
>> "tomcat" == tomcat  <to...@meinsenf.at> writes:

    tomcat> a little bit OT (but didn't know whereto write else!)

    tomcat> I have set up jbuilder 4.0 to use my tomcat 3.2.3, but it always wants to load
    tomcat> /conf/server8080.xml

    tomcat> java -classpath "..." org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat -config
    tomcat> /conf/server8080.xml

    tomcat> does anyone know how to change this - or where else I could ask???

I don't know about jb4. For JB5, what I am using, I don't think you
can change the location of server8080.xml.

You can, however, prevent server8080.xml from being generated by JB5
and thus be overwritten. Remove the comment line which says that this
file has been generated by jbuilder (like, copy your own server.xml
file over the generated server8080.xml file). Then jbuilder shall use
this file without overwriting it.

--
Peter Mutsaers  |  Dübendorf    | UNIX - Live free or die
plm@gmx.li      |  Switzerland  | Sent via FreeBSD 4.3-stable