Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Adel Boutros <Ad...@live.com> on 2017/03/29 19:17:23 UTC

[Java Broker - 6.0.4] Dojo toolkit dependency

Hello,

While our legal team was reviewing the Broker's packaged dependencies and their licenses, they had some questions regarding Dojo toolkit materials which I hope you can help me with:

* Could you please list all cryptographic means contained in the dojo materials used?

* Could you please describe:

    1) the purpose(s) for which the dojo materials use these cryptographic means

    2) whether these means will be accessible to end users

* Why is this dependency needed and could we omit it from distribution?

Regards,

Adel

Re: [Java Broker - 6.0.4] Dojo toolkit dependency

Posted by Adel Boutros <Ad...@live.com>.
Thank you Keith for the valuable information.

Indeed, we have developed a Java API to manage the Broker via REST (Using Sprint Rest Template). However for now, we have been using unsecured channels for it.

Regards,

Adel

Posted by Keith W <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rob Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com>.