Posted to users@sling.apache.org by John Kramer <Jo...@panerabread.com> on 2020/01/22 18:44:33 UTC

org.apache.sling.api.resource.Resource from Image File

Hi guys,

I need to build an org.apache.sling.api.resource.Resource obect from a file (specifically a .png file) for the purpose of unit testing.

How do I do that?

Thanks!

John Kramer
Java Software Engineer
E-Commerce Web Team
e: john.kramer@panerabread.com<ma...@panera.com>
m: 314-435-2370

Re: org.apache.sling.api.resource.Resource from Image File

Posted by John Kramer <Jo...@panerabread.com>.
I understand. That makes sense.

Your example was quite useful.

Thanks!

John Kramer
Java Software Engineer
E-Commerce Web Team
e: john.kramer@panerabread.com <ma...@panera.com>
m: 314-435-2370

On 1/22/20, 13:35, "Daniel Klco" <dk...@apache.org> wrote:

    John, to clarify, the provided link was just an example of how one might
    import files into a mock Sling repository for Unit testing with Sling
    Mocks. I would not expect you to import it as a dependency in your project.

Posted by Daniel Klco <dk...@apache.org>.

Posted by John Kramer <Jo...@panerabread.com>.

Posted by Daniel Klco <dk...@apache.org>.