Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/28 14:54:02 UTC

Wicket 1.5 m3 missing method?

Hi

With m2.1 I could do this, to add my guice injector in wicketapplication:
@Override protected void init() { super.init();
addComponentInstantiationListener(new GuiceComponentInjector(this,
getGuiceInjector())); }

So how should I add the component injector?

regards Nino

Re: Wicket 1.5 m3 missing method?

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
My thought too :)