Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Saibabu Vallurupalli <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/11 15:59:03 UTC

James Glassfish Deployment Success

Hi Eric,

Just wanted to let you know that I am able to deploy James 3 Beta3 in
Glassfish Application Server and run the application. Used MySQL database
as email repository.

Everything looks good. I really appreciate all your support. Thanks so much.

Thanks & regards,
Sai, Valluripalli
(703) 485-5714

Re: James Glassfish Deployment Success