Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Asaf Mesika <as...@gmail.com> on 2023/05/10 10:51:22 UTC

[VOTE] PIP-265: PR-based system for managing and reviewing PIPs

Hi,

I'm starting the vote process for PIP-265.

Link: https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/20207

Thanks!

Asaf

Re: [VOTE] PIP-265: PR-based system for managing and reviewing PIPs

Posted by Hang Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

It will be helpful for PR review.

Best,
Hang

PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org> 于2023年5月15日周一 10:09写道:

Posted by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Haiting Jiang <ji...@gmail.com>.
+1 binding

Thanks,
Haiting

Posted by Zike Yang <zi...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by ma...@gmail.com.

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Max Xu <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@comcast.net>.
That may be true. None the less my -0 really liittle impact. My concern is making sure that should Microsoft GitHub disappear in 20 years we can still comprehend this discussion. That is all.

Best,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Yubiao Feng <yu...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.
+1 (non-binding)

> Who can help me by updating the wiki with pass vote to this?

I did it

Thanks
Yubiao Feng

Posted by Asaf Mesika <as...@gmail.com>.