Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Manepalli, Kalyan" <KA...@orbitz.com> on 2010/08/24 06:32:11 UTC

Solr Hangs up after couple of hours

Hi all,
       I am facing a peculiar problem with Solr querying. During our indexing process we analyze the existing index. For this we query the index. We found that the solr server just hangs on a arbitrary query. If we access the admin/stats.jsp, it again resumes executing the queries. The thread count and memory utilization looks very normal.

Any clues on whats going on will be very helpful.

Thanks
Kalyan

Re: Solr Hangs up after couple of hours

Posted by Bill Au <bi...@gmail.com>.
It would be very useful if you can take a threads dump while Solr is
hanging.  That will give indication where/why Solr is hanging.

Bill