Posted to users@hudi.apache.org by Sivabalan <n....@gmail.com> on 2023/04/13 23:21:20 UTC

[VOTE] Release 0.12.3, release candidate #2

Hi everyone,

Please review and vote on the release candidate #2 for the version 0.12.3,
as follows:

[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:

* JIRA release notes [1],
* the official Apache source release and binary convenience releases to be
deployed to dist.apache.org [2], which are signed with the key with
fingerprint ACD52A06633DB3B2C7D0EA5642CA2D3ED5895122 [3],
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4],
* source code tag "release-0.12.3-rc2" [5],

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,
Release Manager

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12352934&styleName=Html&projectId=12322822
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hudi/hudi-0.12.3-rc2/
[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hudi/KEYS
[4] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehudi-1120
[5] https://github.com/apache/hudi/releases/tag/release-0.12.3-rc2

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.12.3, release candidate #2

Posted by sagar sumit <co...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding)

Long running deltastreamer OK
Read tables using Presto and Trino OK
Spark quickstart OK

Regards,
Sagar

Posted by Y Ethan Guo <yi...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Shiyan Xu <xu...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Danny Chan <da...@apache.org>.
+1(binding)

Posted by Sivabalan <n....@gmail.com>.
Thank you everyone for voting.  The vote is now closed.  I will send a
separate email to summarize the result.

Thanks,
Release Manager

On Wed, 19 Apr 2023 at 11:34, Jonathan Vexler <jo...@onehouse.ai> wrote:

> +1 (non binding)
>
> Built from source
> Ran deltastreamer and quickstart with spark 3.3
>

> On Wed, Apr 19, 2023 at 1:07 PM Lokesh Jain <lj...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > +1 (non binding)
> >
> > 1. Built from source
> > 2. Verified checksums and signature
> > 3. Ran quickstart using spark 3.2
> >
> > Thanks
> > Lokesh
> >
> > On 2023/04/13 23:21:20 Sivabalan wrote:
> > > Hi everyone,
> > >
> > > Please review and vote on the release candidate #2 for the version
> > 0.12.3,
> > > as follows:
> > >
> > > [ ] +1, Approve the release
> > > [ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
> > >
> > > The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
> > >
> > > * JIRA release notes [1],
> > > * the official Apache source release and binary convenience releases to
> > be
> > > deployed to dist.apache.org [2], which are signed with the key with
> > > fingerprint ACD52A06633DB3B2C7D0EA5642CA2D3ED5895122 [3],
> > > * all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4],
> > > * source code tag "release-0.12.3-rc2" [5],
> > >
> > > The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
> > > approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Release Manager
> > >

> > > [1]
> > >

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12352934&styleName=Html&projectId=12322822
> > > [2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hudi/hudi-0.12.3-rc2/
> > > [3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hudi/KEYS
> > > [4]
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehudi-1120
> > > [5] https://github.com/apache/hudi/releases/tag/release-0.12.3-rc2

-Sivabalan

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.12.3, release candidate #2

Posted by Jonathan Vexler <jo...@onehouse.ai>.
+1 (non binding)

Posted by Lokesh Jain <lj...@apache.org>.
+1 (non binding)