Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by wk...@capesso.de on 2005/12/20 20:54:11 UTC

New Sandbox Component Sortlist

Hi,

based on Bruna Aranda's Picklist I have written the following component.

The Component <s:selectManySortlist> will show a listbox and two buttons
(Up, Down) on the right side of the Box.

With the Buttons you can move items of the Listbox up or down.

When submitting the complete list with the new order will be updated in
the BackingBean.

Is it possible to put this in the sandbox?
When yes, to whom I should send the Patch-File.

Wolfgang

Re: New Sandbox Component Sortlist

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com>.
Hi Wolfgang,

thanks for your interest in MyFaces.
Best way for donation is put a ticket on Jira issue tracker
(http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10600)

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf