Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Gayan Gunarathne <ga...@wso2.com> on 2015/11/25 10:50:30 UTC

Integration test timeout issue

With the release build I found that IaasProviderAttributeTestCase failed
due to the time-out[1]. Seems this is intermittent. I have increased the
timeout of that test case by introducing separate timeout value for that
test case.I will trigger another build with that.

[1]
[INFO]
testIaasProviderAttributes(org.apache.stratos.integration.tests.iaas.IaasProviderAttributeTestCase)
 Time elapsed: 85.196 sec  <<< FAILURE!
[INFO] org.testng.internal.thread.ThreadTimeoutException: Method
org.testng.internal.TestNGMethod.testIaasProviderAttributes() didn't finish
within the time-out 300000
[INFO] at java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
[INFO] at
org.apache.stratos.integration.common.TopologyHandler.assertApplicationStatus(TopologyHandler.java:240)
[INFO] at
org.apache.stratos.integration.tests.iaas.IaasProviderAttributeTestCase.testIaasProviderAttributes(IaasProviderAttributeTestCase.java:133)
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Results :
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed tests:
[INFO]   IaasProviderAttributeTestCase.testIaasProviderAttributes:133 »
ThreadTimeout M...

Thanks,
Gayan

--

Gayan Gunarathne
Technical Lead, WSO2 Inc. (http://wso2.com)

Re: Integration test timeout issue

Posted by Gayan Gunarathne <ga...@wso2.com>.
Hi Raj,

Are you going to remove the groups?That what we had earlier before we
introduce the test groups.But we should be able to run other test cases
except server restart test in parallel as we have unique artifacts ids.I
think if we had the correct dependency grouping it should work.

Anyway I didn't get that test failure once I increase the timeout. But
seems test failures can be occurred if server restart test occur with other
test cases.

Thanks,
Gayan

Posted by Rajkumar Rajaratnam <ra...@wso2.com>.